Wisconsin Is Home Photo Contest
Time spent outdoors can provide many health benefits, including improvements to mental health and general well-being. Living in Wisconsin, we are fortunate to have beautiful scenery from rolling fields with rustic barns, to rugged bluffs rising from deeply carved river valleys. Our state parks are also home to cliffs, caverns, crystal lakes and even waterfalls.
June is Great Outdoors Month, and we encourage you to improve your health by exploring the beauty of Wisconsin. Before heading out, make sure to grab your camera and participate in Network Health’s third annual Wisconsin is Home Photo Contest.
Here’s how it works.
- Find your favorite scenic spot and snap a picture
- Post the photo on Network Health’s Facebook page in the comments below the pinned post at the top of their page or tag your photo on Instagram using #WisconsinIsHome
- Vote for your favorite photo by liking it (and getting your friends to like it too by sharing the post)
- Make sure to follow us on Facebook
- At the end of the contest, the four photos with the most likes will win
When does it start?
- Submit your photo as soon as possible, but all entries must be submitted by midnight on June 30
- Voting ends on July 10 at noon
- The four winners will be announced on our Facebook page on July 11 and contacted via Facebook messenger
What will I win?
- The four lucky winners will receive 2019 Wisconsin State Park Stickers (valid until 12/31/19)
Please limit your entries to five per person.
Good luck, everyone.