Wisconsin is Home Photo Contest
Research suggests that time spent outdoors can provide many health benefits, including improvements to mental health and general well-being. Living in Wisconsin, we are fortunate to have some beautiful scenery from rolling fields with rustic barns, to rugged bluffs rising from deeply carved river valleys. Our state parks are also home to cliffs, caverns, crystal lakes and even waterfalls.
June is Great Outdoors Month, and we encourage you to improve your health by exploring the beauty of Wisconsin. But before heading out, make sure to grab your camera and participate in Network Health’s second annual Wisconsin is Home Photo Contest.
Here’s how it works.
- Find your favorite scenic spot and snap a picture.
- Post the photo to Network Health’s Facebook page or tag your photo on Instagram using #WisconsinIsHome.
- Vote for your favorite photo by liking it (and getting your friends to like it too).
- Make sure to follow us on Facebook.
- At the end of the contest, the four photos with the most likes will win.
When does it start?
- Submit your photo as soon as possible, but all entries must be submitted by midnight on June 30.
- The winners will be announced on our Facebook page Wednesday, July 11.
What will I win?
- The four lucky winners will receive 2018 Wisconsin State Park Stickers (valid until 12/31/18).
Please limit your entries to five per person.
Good luck, everyone.