Behavioral Health Matters
At Network Health, we know that behavioral health is essential to overall health, that prevention works, and that treatment can be effective leading to recovery.
We have organized and actively participate in a Behavioral Health Committee, consisting of community behavioral health advocates, medical providers and Network Health employees. The team collaborates to identify opportunities and assist in developing and improving the quality of care members receive. In addition, they continually work on improving coordination of care between members’ behavioral health specialists and medical providers.
The Network Health Behavioral Health Committee meets regularly to review and advise on the following.
- Prevention, treatment and recovery for our members
- Best standard of care and practices for behavioral health care
- Care service evaluations
- Areas of opportunity and concerns regarding care flow between behavioral health specialists and medical practitioners
- Increasing the satisfaction of Network Health members and providers
For more information on Network Health’s Behavioral Health Committee, please contact the following co-facilitators of the committee.
- Mary Zamost, Quality Health Integration Coordinator at 920-720-1676
- Karlyn Raddatz, Care Management Manager at 920-628-7159